This is the Windows app named Blockly whose latest release can be downloaded as Q22021.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Blockly with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The Blockly library adds an editor to your app that represents coding concepts as interlocking blocks. It outputs syntactically correct code in the programming language of your choice. Custom blocks may be created to connect to your own application. Blockly in a browser allows web pages to include a visual code editor for any of Blockly's five supported programming languages, or your own. Blockly plugins are self-contained pieces of code that add functionality to Blockly. Blockly codelabs provide step-by-step instructions on how to use and customize Blockly. From a user's perspective, Blockly is an intuitive, visual way to build code. From a developer's perspective, Blockly is a ready-made UI for creating a visual language that emits syntactically correct user-generated code. Blockly can export blocks to many programming languages.
- 100% client side, no server side dependencies
- Compatible with all major browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE
- Highly customizable and extensible
- Plugins can add fields, define themes, create renderers, and much more
- Blockly is being used by hundreds of projects, most of them educational
- Blockly has been translated to 40+ languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/blockly.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.