This is the Windows app named Bootflat whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bootflat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Bootflat is built on the foundations of Bootstrap, visioned in a stunning flat design. Bootstrap itself is a trusted, reliable and proven tool for developers. Built with Sass 3.4.9. Bootflat is built on Bootstrap 3.3.0: the sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile-first front-end framework for faster and easier web development. Bootflat's components are built with HTML5 and CSS3. The pages use `header`, `nav` and `section` to build the layout. Bootflat also comes with several splendid color schemes built-in, and allows for easy customization. Bootflat uses lightweight high-function plugins for maximum performance, keeping CSS and JS file sizes down. Bootflat is fully responsive, built for mobile-first in mind. It provides off-screen navigation, and almost all the widgets are compatible with all screen sizes. Bootflat UI Kit is PSD User Interface Pack including a set of beautiful and pure components, which you can use to create startup projects, websites or iOS/Android Apps.
- For the designers, we offer a free PSD Download
- It provides a faster, easier and less repetitive way for web developers or designers to create elegant web apps
- Compatible browsers are IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Bootflat is built on the foundations of Bootstrap
- Built with Sass 3.4.9
- Bootflat's components are built with HTML5 and CSS3
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bootflat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.