This is the Windows app named Bootstrap Modal whose latest release can be downloaded as BS3.3Compat.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bootstrap Modal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Extends Bootstrap's native modals to provide additional functionality. Introduces a ModalManager class that operates behind the scenes to handle multiple modals by listening on their events. A single ModalManager is created by default on body and can be accessed through the jQuery plugin interface. Bootstrap-Modal can be used as a replacement for Bootstrap's Modal class or as a patch to the library. If you're using the loading spinner functionality you may also need to change the default template to be compatible in js. Since this plugin was created to solve a lot of the issues with BS2, it still uses the BS2 markup syntax. You can bind the height of the modal body to the window. You can use data-tabindex instead of the default tabindex to specify the tabindex within a modal. The shake animation is included in bootstrap-modal but any animation in animate.css is supported, just include the css file in your project.
- Backwards compatible
- Full width
- Load content via AJAX
- Disable background scrolling
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bootstrap-modal.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.