This is the Windows app named BrewBlogger 2.3 to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BrewBlogger2.3.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BrewBlogger 2.3 to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
BrewBlogger 2.3 to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:BrewBlogger is a easy to set up, easy to use, web-based beer homebrewing log. It is a PHP/MySQL-based system that provides today's brewer not only an easy way to record their beer brewing activities, but also blog-like forum to share their efforts.
- Calculate a recipe based upon BJCP 2008 styles.
- Log each homebrewing session.
- Recipe repository.
- Import BeerXML files as a log or as a recipe.
- Nine brewing-related calculators including hydrometer correction, efficiency, priming sugar, and force carbonation.
- Customizable water, equipment, and mash profiles.
- 100+ yeast profiles from leading labs such as Wyeast and White Labs.
- Tasting reviews - enter judges or friend's comments about your brews.
- Bottle label display - show off that incredibly creative label.
- Awards display - show off your winning entries.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brewblogger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.