This is the Windows app named Bull whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.29.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Bull with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The fastest, most reliable, Redis-based queue for Node. Carefully written for rock solid stability and atomicity. If you want to start using the next major version of Bull written entirely in Typescript you are welcome to the new repo here. Otherwise you are very welcome to still use Bull, which is a safe, battle tested codebase. If you need high quality production Redis instances for your Bull projects, please consider subscribing to RedisGreen, leaders in Redis hosting that works perfectly with Bull. Use the promo code "BULLMQ" when signing up to help us sponsor the development of Bull! Supercharge your queues with a professional front end. Get a complete overview of all your queues. Inspect jobs, search, retry, or promote delayed jobs. Metrics and statistics, and many more features. Queues are robust and can be run in parallel in several threads or processes without any risk of hazards or queue corruption.
- Minimal CPU usage due to a polling-free design
- Robust design based on Redis
- Schedule and repeat jobs according to a cron specification
- Threaded (sandboxed) processing functions
- Automatic recovery from process crashes
- Pause and resume, globally or locally
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bull.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.