This is the Windows app named ByChance Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as ByChance-1.0-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ByChance Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This project has moved to GitHub: https://github.com/npruehs/ByChance
- Let ByChance generate unique levels in no time for you and focus on more important parts of your game such as quest design and boss encounters instead.
- Tweak the probabilities of your level modules and adapt the difficulty of your levels to the player’s behavior, or generate them based on parameters specified by the players themselves. Integrate ByChance into your level editor and use generator seeds for storing your worlds in just a few kilobytes.
- ByChance has been designed as lightweight framework that is easy to learn and to extend. Our goal is to enable you to control the level generation process while providing a clear interface that is easy to handle.
- Benefit from the big user base of Microsoft’s .NET framework and use ByChance for generating levels for your .NET, XNA or Unity Engine games, and inspect the whole ByChance source code in order to improve the interoperability of your game with the Framework.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bychance/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.