This is the Windows app named Calcex Math Parser whose latest release can be downloaded as Calcex-v.0.2.0-stable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Calcex Math Parser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Calcex Math Parser
Moved to https://github.com/alxnull/calcex
Calcex is a simple math parser for .NET to evaluate mathematical expressions which is developed in C#.
It supports many common mathematical operations and functions and allows the user to add custom functions and variables. It is possible to evaluate double or decimal values for high precision. Calcex also includes functions for converting numbers from decimal to binary or other bases.
The project includes a simple calculator and decimal-binary converter to show the functions of Calcex.
- parse and evaluate different mathematical functions with double or decimal values
- support for all common math operations: +, -, *, /, ^, %
- support for many common math functions: sin, cos, tan, ln, lg, log, sqrt...
- add user-defined functions
- support for user-defined and built-in variables/ constants (pi, e...)
- calculate lists for mathematical expressions with variables
- convert decimal numbers to any other base
- project includes a simple calculator and decimal-binary converter
C#, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/calcex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.