This is the Windows app named Calyp whose latest release can be downloaded as calyp-latest-windows-amd64-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Calyp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Calyp is an open-source raw video player developed using the C++ Qt libraries.
This is the new version of the playuver. New name new features coming.
For Ubuntu and Debian based distributions use our Personal Package Archive (PPA): ppa:pixlra/ppa
- Support for libavformat and libavcodec
- Support for wide range of raw video formats
- Support up to 16 bits per pixel
- Support for OpenCV image/video processing library
- Advanced frame zoom with easy to use pan function
- Synchronized zoom across several videos (perfect for comparison operations)
- Useful information in status bar, e.g., pixel information Useful sidebars with frame information, e.g., frame histogram
- Constant growing libs for stream and frame processing (CalypStream and CalypFrame)
- Advanced API for frame/video processing algorithms
- Frame level quality measurement API based on the CalypFrame class
- Powefull command-line tool for quality and frame processing algorithms (uses the referred APIs)
Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/playuver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.