This is the Windows app named carbon CLI whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named carbon CLI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
carbon.now.sh by is a wonderful tool that lets you generate beautiful images of your source code through an intuitive UI, while letting you customize aspects like fonts, themes, window controls and much more. carbon-now-cli gives you the full power of Carbon, right at your fingertips, inside the terminal. Generate beautiful images from a source file, or sections of a source file, by running a single command. Want to customize everything before generating the image? Run it in interactive mode. Downloads the real, high-quality image (no DOM screenshots). Detects file type automatically. Supports all file extensions supported by carbon.now.sh and more. Create and share beautiful images of your source code. Start typing or drop a file into the text area to get started. Displays image directly in supported terminals. Reports each step and therefore shortens the wait.
- Saves to given location or only opens in browser for manual finish
- Supports saving as .png or .svg
- Supports 2x, 4x or 1x resolutions
- Tested and maintained
- Accepts file, stdin or clipboard content as input
- Selective highlighting via --start and --end
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/carbon-cli.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.