This is the Windows app named casualShare whose latest release can be downloaded as casualShare.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named casualShare with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This application makes your computer into a airplay compatible receiver so that you can send images from your IOS device to your computer via airplay (like an AppleTV) and view these images from a web browser.
This application allows you to send images from any number of iOS devices, and splits the screen appropriately so that all images are shown.
This program requires nodejs and java to be installed.
java can be installed at https://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
nodejs can be installed at http://nodejs.org/
once installed run the casualshare file, which will start up a airplay receiver on your computer
and redirect you to a webpage.
Then simply go on your iOS device and send an image over using airplay.
if the airplay logo does not show up, try reconnecting your wifi on the iOS device.
Note: only images work on ios7, no longer working on project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/casualshare/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.