This is the Windows app named Catalina C Compiler whose latest release can be downloaded as Catalina_4.9.4_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Catalina C Compiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Catalina C Compiler
Catalina is a C compiler plus a set of C libraries and device drivers for use with the Parallax Propeller microcontroller. Catalina is a cross-compiler based on the retargetable C compiler "lcc". Catalina runs on Windows or Linux.
- ANSI C compliant (C89, with some C99 features). Complete C89 library included.
- Supports both the Propeller 1 and the Propeller 2
- Floating point (32 bit IEEE 754) and rich device support.
- Supports programs up to 32kb on any Propeller 1 platform, 512kb on any Propeller 2 platform, and up to 16Mb on Propellers with XMM RAM.
- Full debugger support (source code and/or assembly level debugging)
- Supports the Code::Blocks Integrated Development Environment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/catalina-c/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.