This is the Windows app named Chain Reaction game in c graphics whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chain Reaction game in c graphics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Chain Reaction game in c graphics
Chain Reaction is a simple two player game. It is popular android game. The objective of Chain Reaction is to take control of the board by eliminating your opponents' orbs. Players take it in turns to place their orbs in a cell. Once a cell has reached critical mass the orbs explode into the surrounding cells adding an extra orb and claiming the cell for the player. A player may only place their orbs in a blank cell or a cell that contains orbs of their own colour. As soon as a player loses all their orbs they are out of the game.It is not available in C. This source code is useful for students to learn C graphics. Students may refer this as ideal C graphics game. This game provides basic graphics functionality such as mouse handling, and different c graphics function such as line, setcolor, setfillstyle, floodfill intx86 etc.
Information Technology, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chainreactiongameincgraphics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.