This is the Windows app named Championify whose latest release can be downloaded as Championify-WIN-2.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Championify with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONChampionify brings you the critical information you need to succeed in League of Legends by downloading all the latest items from sites like Champion.gg, Lolflavor, and KoreanBuilds and importing them into your game. Get the highest winning builds, most popular skills upgrades and more and achieve the best in League of Legends with Championify.
Championify is free and available in 39 languages, packed with new features and supports Windows and OSX.
- Summoners Rift and ARAM Item Sets
- 3 Sources (Champion.gg, LolFlavor, and KoreanBuilds)
- Skill Priorities lists (Q.W.E.Q.E.R) or Q>E>W
- 39 Languages
- Bunch of preferences to display item sets in the way you prefer
- Automation using command line preferences (simpler system coming soon)
- Automatically save preference settings
- Garena support
- Does not touch other item sets that you or other applications create
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/championify.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.