This is the Windows app named ChanSort whose latest release can be downloaded as chansort.html. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ChanSort with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ChanSort allows you to organize your TV's channel lists on your PC. It supports:
* Hisense UHD SMART TVs 2016- (channel.db)
* Samsung's series B,C,D,E, F, H and J
* most LG's models released 2009-2015
* Panasonic models released 2011-2015 (svl.db or svl.bin)
* Toshiba models released 2009-2012 (zip/chmgt.db )
* VDR channels.conf lists
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (Full)
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable Package
* Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later
- User interface in English, German (partially translated to Russian and Portuguese)
- Apply reference lists to restore a predefined order
- Reorder channels (enter numbers directly, use up/down buttons or drag&drop)
- Rename channels
- Delete channels
- Manage favorite lists and parental locking
- Multi-selection to add/move/delete/flag multiple channels at once
- Unicode support for channel names (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, ...)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chansort/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.