This is the Windows app named Chess Tournaments to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ChessTournaments2.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chess Tournaments to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Chess Tournaments to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a chess program to help you to organize any chess tournaments without using real chess rules, go to the support page of this program. The support page also has more information about this program.
This program creates a "Data" folder to save settings of this program and notes of tournaments and players.
Players could play with each other on a single device or playing by multiple devices by a network.
This program shows squares that mouse points on them and that helps to prevent any mouse mistakes that happen when playing chess by computers! Although you could do moves by keyboard too.
This program has all the functionalities that you need to manage a database, but you cannot analyze games by chess engines or creating variations for them.
This program has all time controls in chess clocks, but if you need more complex time controls, you could use them as well, because this program allows you to start a game from any position by two different time controls.
- Multiplayer game by network
- PGN reader
- All chess timers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chesstournaments/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.