This is the Windows app named chi whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.0.10sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
chi is a lightweight, open source composable router for building Go HTTP services. It also helps in writing large REST API services, keeping them maintainable as the project evolves. Having been built on the latest context package, it can easily handle signaling, cancelation and request-scoped values across a handler chain.
chi was built with the sole focus of providing an elegant and comfortable design for writing REST API servers. Its design chiefly considers project structure, maintainability, standard http handlers (stdlib-only), developer productivity, and deconstructing a large system into many small parts. It is very lightweight and fast (according to benchmarks), yet is still able to include several useful subpackages (middleware, render and docgen).
- Fast and lightweight ( ~1000 LOC )
- 100% compatible with net/http
- Designed for modular/composable APIs (middlewares, route groups and subrouter mounting)
- Context control (provides value chaining, cancellations and timeouts)
- Robust (in production at Pressly, CloudFlare and several others)
- Automatic Doc generation
- No external dependencies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chi.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.