This is the Windows app named Clarity Design System whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clarity Design System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Clarity Design System
Clarity is a scalable, customizable, open source design system bolstered by the people that build with it, the people we build it for, and the community that makes us who we are. Our toolkit is Figma. Every component, pattern, and guideline we ship is rooted in real customer interactions. As a result, you can rely on Clarity for 30+ components and over 200 icons so you can focus on product-specific user problems. The first folx that built Clarity from scratch were a scrappy team of developers, designers, and content creators. Clarity has continued to grow on that strong start by supporting the big three: Angular, React and Vue. Our latest Core components provide support for them all. Clarity provides code examples and detailed API documentation that guide you as you build your next application.
- Contains shims for core usage in Angular environment
- Contains shims for core usage in React environment
- Our open source sans-serif typeface
- Build framework agnostic
- Backed by performant components
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clarity-design-system.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.