This is the Windows app named Cleave.js whose latest release can be downloaded as FixmobilekeyboardissueandnoImmediatePrefixbrokenissue.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cleave.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cleave.js has a simple purpose: to help you format input text content automatically. For credit card number formatting, phone number formatting (i18n js lib separated for each country to reduce size), date formatting, numeral formatting, custom delimiter, prefix and blocks pattern, commonJS / AMD mode, ReactJS component, AngularJS directive (1.x), ES Module. The idea is to provide an easy way to increase input field readability by formatting your typed data. By using this library, you won't need to write any mind-blowing regular expressions or mask patterns to format input text. However, this isn't meant to replace any validation or mask library, you should still sanitize and validate your data in backend.
- Credit card number formatting
- Phone number formatting
- Date formatting
- Numeral formatting
- Custom delimiter, prefix and blocks pattern
- CommonJS / AMD mode, ReactJS component, AngularJS directive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cleave-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.