This is the Windows app named Clou! Open Source Project to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cosp-0.7-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Clou! Open Source Project to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Clou! Open Source Project to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The Clue! (known as Der Clou! in Austria) is a 1994 remake of the 1986 game They Stole a Million. It would form a two game series, with a sequel following in 2001, under the guise of The Sting! or Der Clou 2!.
The Clue! is a mixture of many video game genres. It can be described as role-playing adventure game with tactical/strategy elements and puzzles in the form of burglaries. The gameplay is composed of two different modes - most of the time, the player is travelling around the city of London and talking with people using point-and-click interface like in classical adventure games, while more strategy-like top-down perspective is used for the actual planning of the heists. [...]
(From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cosp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.