This is the Windows app named Cloudture whose latest release can be downloaded as cloudture-v0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cloudture with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
How does CLOUDTURE work?
Cloudture is basically just a wrapper around the xor bitwise operator, in C this is the circumflex ^.
It makes working with xor safer and fun.
The news has made us aware that the intelligence services are storing huge amounts of data. The question is, how can we make good use of this
huge storage capacity?
I suggest to use the real, possibly subliminal, message as the key to encode your "secret" messages, with the full expectation that if the attacker uses enough resources, he will be able to read the "secret" message, IF HE HAS STORED THE KEY IN HIS DATABASES.
You could, for example, use a copy of the movie "1984" as the source for key.
To make sure that e.g. the entire movie is stored eventually, the program allows you to specify an offset into the key source.
- Symmetric encryption
- Meme transport
- C/C++ example code
Advanced End Users, Religion, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudture/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.