This is the Windows app named Cmder whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.3.21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cmder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cmder is a lovely portable console emulator package for Windows. It was built out of sheer frustration due to the lack of nice console emulators on Windows. It is based on the amazing ConEmu, with major config overhaul, enhancements from Clink, Monokai color scheme and a custom prompt layout. Overall, it's got a very pleasant user interface that's much improved from ConEmu.
The biggest advantage with cmder is that it is portable. It was designed to be totally self-contained, totally free of external dependencies. This makes it perfect for USB Sticks or cloud storage, so you can have your settings, aliases, binaries and history wherever you go.
- Very portable
- Nice, friendly interface
- Allows you to access to multiple shells in one window
- Cmder Shell User Config
- SSH Agent
- Shipped with Vendored Git by default
- Can run in a variety of terminal emulators and IDEs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmder.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.