This is the Windows app named CoffeeMud to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CoffeeMud_5_9_10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoffeeMud to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CoffeeMud to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CoffeeMud is a text-based virtual reality game engine (a MUD). It is a mature, full-featured Java codebase. It includes web (HTTP) and email (SMTP) servers, chat (IMC2 and I3) and web clients, and supports ANSI, MXP, and MSP.
- Full featured Diku-style mud game engine.
- Total online game management and area editing abilities.
- Integrated Web server, Email servers, and both IMC2 and I3 Chat servers
- ANSI colour support, MSP sound support, MXP tag support, MCCP compression support
- Base includes 7 classes, 38 subclasses, 6 player races, and over 1200 spells, prayers, songs, skills, and abilities
- Customizable races, classes, skills, recipes, quests, socials, factions, etc
- Import areas from your other codebases (ROM, Circle, Smaug, Icey, etc)
- Lots of automation engines: Conquest, Legal systems, Economy, Real-estate, and Questing.
- See http://www.coffeemud.net/guides/Features.html for a complete list!
Developers, Other Audience
Web-based, Command-line, Email-based interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coffeemud/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.