This is the Windows app named Commander4j SFTP Send whose latest release can be downloaded as sftpSend_windows-x64_3_07.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Commander4j SFTP Send with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Commander4j SFTP Send
This program allows you to define a source folder and file mask, when a file is put in this folder it will automatically be transferred using the SFTP file transfer protocol to a remote server. Emails can be generated automatically to notify you that a file transfer has taken place. The program is written in Java. The program can run as a command line (console) application or a background service/daemon.
- SFTP File Transfer
- Email Notifications
- Multi Platform - MacOS, Linux, Windows
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sftp-send/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.