This is the Windows app named compatible lite doom to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cdoom7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named compatible lite doom to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
compatible lite doom to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Dos Doom with 3d floors, slopes, destructible architecture, demo compatibility 1.9, fast speed
Requirements: 486DX, 4MB RAM Win95, 8MB Dos(run -ram8mb parm) https://goo.gl/agT2wc https://goo.gl/3EFVBg
Recommended: 486DX4 100MHz, 16MB RAM https://goo.gl/IWGLkQ
Run on Dos,Win9x, XP 7 32 bits, Dosbox Turbo Android
requires Dosbox: Win 64bit or WinXP w/ some video drivers https://goo.gl/FE6rRF
Bugs: command line needs one space after wad or other parm to work right: cdoom -file s4 -warp 1
save config fault sometimes,
glitches in rendering slopes due to fixed point usage,
line of sight bullets error on slopes,sprites in multi 3dfloors sometimes render wrong
similar to duke nukem 3d quake heretic hexen vavoom zdoom gzdoom but not compatible,only doom2 doom run
Thanks:id software for original doom code
MBF authors,Vladimir Arnost for muslib 1.80: http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~arnost/welcome.html
- s4fast parm to run demo playback super ultra hiper arqui fast, ufast parm runs ultra fast
- sectormassacre parm to destruct all floors walls ceilings
- true3d, jump, 3D floors (lines 281,400, swim 3dwater line 403,breakable 404)
- slopes: lines 494 floor slope ,495 ceil slope,496 both
- teleport missiles 485,484
- destructible sectors lines 486,487,488(get properties from adjacent sectors) 490(get properties from line frontsector)
- spawnthing over 3dfloor: thing type+4000 thing1 player +4000=4001 thing over 1st 3dfloor +4000=8001 thing over 2nd 3dfloor
- mussystem Muslib1.80 mus playback 99% identical to doom2.exe original
- demosync doom2.exe v1.9, fixed eternal map31 demosync, hellrevealed map18, teeth map32
- new cheats INFI,JET,RES,ALL
- ultra lite and ultra fast executable, little faster than doom2.exe original
- removed network,joystick support
- won't run zdoom, gzdoom, vavoom maps
- not compatible with heretic hexen neither quake
- only 320x200 resolution available
- 486 DX, 4Mb RAM required for windows 95, 8Mb for Dos(use -ram8mb parm)
- tested and run on 486 pentium II III IV celeron core i5
- tested and run on ms dos real mode, windows 95,98,XP, 7 32 bits
- tested and run on dosbox under windows 7 64 bits and dosbox turbo android
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cdoom207/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.