This is the Windows app named ContiPerf whose latest release can be downloaded as contiperf-2.3.2-dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ContiPerf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
In order to assure software performance, software needs to be tested accordingly as early as possible - only weaknesses diagnosed early can be assessed quickly and cheaply. ContiPerf enables performance testing already in early development phases and in an easy-to-learn manner:
A developer writes a performance test in form of a JUnit 4 test case and adds performance test execution settings as well as performance requirements in form of Java annotations. When JUnit is invoked by an IDE, build script or build server, ContiPerf activates, performs the tests and creates an HTML report. The report provides a detailed overview of execution, requirements and measurements, even providing a latency distribution chart.
A large feature set for execution settings and performance requirements is available, e.g. Ramp up, warm up, individual pause timing, concurrent exection of test groups and more.
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/contiperf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.