This is the Windows app named ControllerToKeys to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ControllerToKeys_041.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ControllerToKeys to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ControllerToKeys to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Supports Xbox 360 controllers and possibly other Xinput controllers. Also supports other USB controllers such as Logitech Dual Action. Go to Configure -> Non-Xbox controller.
ControllerToKeys aims to give full controller support to all PC games that don't have it by emulating key strokes, mouse movement, mouse buttons, scroll wheel and key combos (i.e. alt+tab).
With the ability to save and sharing button mappings, the intention is to be able to publicly share your mappings with others via. the forums. Hopefully, one day every game will have have mapping.
Requires Java 7.
- Emulate Keyboard and Mouse with gamepads
- Multi-Platform, and supports many controllers
- Bind key combos to a single button (e.g. alt+tab)
- Upto 10 sub-mappings allows for many keys to be easily accessible at the press of a button
- Circle centred mouse control allows the thumbstick to control characters in games Diablo 3 and Path of Exile
- Save and share your mappings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/controllertokeys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.