This is the Windows app named converseen whose latest release can be downloaded as Converseen-0.11.0.1-1-win32-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named converseen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Converseen is a free cross-platform batch image processor for Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, and other operating systems. It allows you to convert, resize, rotate, and flip an infinite number of images with a single mouse click.
Moreover, Converseen can convert an entire PDF document into a set of images with your preferred characteristics. You can choose from over 100+ formats, set the size, resolution, and the filename.
Thanks to ImageMagick, the powerful image manipulation library, Converseen can handle more than 100 image formats, including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, SVG, TIFF, WebP, HEIC/HEIF, and many others. Converseen is designed to be user-friendly, fast, practical, and best of all, it’s available for free!
- Carry out a single or a multiple conversion
- Resize one or multiple images
- More than 100 different image formats
- Convert an entire PDF to a bunch of images
- Compress images for your web pages
- Rotate and flip images
- Rename a set of images using a progressive number or a prefix/suffix
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/converseen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.