This is the Windows app named vim-plug whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.10.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named vim-plug with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
vim-plug is a minimalist open source Vim plugin manager that's easy to set up and easy to use. It's got a concise, intuitive syntax and a single file, no need for boilerplate code.
vim-plug is able to do a number of things. Firstly, it can perform parallel installation/update (with any of +job, +python, +python3, +ruby, or Neovim) extremely fast. It can create shallow clones to consume the least amount of disk space and download time. It can review and rollback updates, and is capable of on-demand loading to ensure the fastest startup time. All these and more from one simple plugin manager.
- Easy to set up and use
- Parallel installation/update with exceptional speed
- Creates shallow clones to minimize disk space usage and download time
- On-demand loading
- Update rollback and review
- Branch/tag/commit support
- Post-update hooks
- Supports externally managed plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/vim-plug.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.