This is the Windows app named CorEngine to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CorEngine-rev1506.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CorEngine to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CorEngine to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CorEngine is a work in progress, OpenGL graphics powered 3D game engine designed to help independent game developers with quick prototyping and game/virtual environment creation.
The engine supports a standard set of features, like skeletal animation, post processing, Lua/C programming, physics powered by Bullet Physics, GUI and 2D/3D Audio.
- Fast application development through Lua scripting language
- OpenGL renderer enabling crossplatform development and compatibility
- Support for Collada, 3ds, ms3d and various other common model formats through Assimp
- Scene editor
- Dynamic visibility culling with hardware occlusion queries
- Completely shader based rendering architecture (Shader Model 3.0)
- Blender exporter
- Special effects like normal/parallax/specular mapping and particles
- Post processing effects like Bloom and Depth of Field
- Skeletal animation
- Physics powered by Bullet Physics
- Built in GUI objects like labels, buttons, pictures and text fields
- Built in 3d and stereo audio support, support for OGG and WAV formats
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a 3D engine, Project is a window manager, Project is a graphics toolkit
Python, C++, C, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/corengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.