This is the Windows app named Create React App whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Create React App with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Create React App
Create React App lets you create React apps quickly and easily-- no learning of build tools or build configurations necessary. All you need is one command, and you can get started in seconds.
All tools are preconfigured and hidden, and with instant reloads you can focus on code, not build tools. With Create React App your apps need only one build dependency, so everything works together seamlessly, and when it’s time to deploy your bundles are automatically optimized.
With Create React App it’s easy to start and easy to “eject”, if ever you want an advanced configuration and edit config files directly. It’s also very easy to maintain, as you only need a single command to upgrade to new versions.
- One Dependency - only one build dependency necessary. While it may use webpack, Babel and other amazing projects to power your app, it provides a cohesive, curated experience atop all these.
- No Configuration Required - there's less to learn because there's nothing to configure. All configurations are well-handled so you can focus on your code.
- No Lock-In - "eject" anytime to move to a more custom setup. With a single command, you can move all configuration and build dependencies directly to your project.
- Everything You Need - your environment is set up with everything you need to build a modern single-page React app, including React, JSX, ES6, TypeScript and Flow syntax support, language extras, autoprefixed CSS and more!
- Easy Setup and Maintenance - all you need is one command to get started, and one command to upgrade to a new version.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/create-react-app.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.