This is the Windows app named CS Media Player whose latest release can be downloaded as CSMP_v18.104.22.168.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CS Media Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CS Media Player
A simple looking but powerful audio player for Windows.
Uses Windows MCI technology to decode audio files.
It behaves exactly as you want it to behave and gives you a good audio player experience.
Supports a wide range of audio files and playlists. Uses the least resources and works smoothly. Has numerous good and friendly features.
Requires .NET Framework 4.0 and mp3parser[included in the .zip file]
Latest version v22.214.171.124
- Supports .mp3, .wma, .asf, .wav, .mid, .au audio formats
- Supports .m3u and .wpl playlists
- Fully edit [add, remove or reorder files] your playlists
- Save your edited playlists as .m3u
- Media Information Display from ID3v2 tags[ which includes Lyrics if present ]
- Shuffle songs feature
- New Soundboost feature, which increases the audio output sound
- Uses Least resources
- Full control of the application from system tray icon
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csmpvip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.