This is the Windows app named CuPy whose latest release can be downloaded as v12.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CuPy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
CuPy is an open source implementation of NumPy-compatible multi-dimensional array accelerated with NVIDIA CUDA. It consists of cupy.ndarray, a core multi-dimensional array class and many functions on it.
CuPy offers GPU accelerated computing with Python, using CUDA-related libraries to fully utilize the GPU architecture. According to benchmarks, it can even speed up some operations by more than 100X. CuPy is highly compatible with NumPy, serving as a drop-in replacement in most cases.
CuPy is very easy to install through pip or through precompiled binary packages called wheels for recommended environments. It also makes writing a custom CUDA kernel very easy, requiring only a small code snippet of C++.
- GPU accelerated computing with Python
- Highly compatible with NumPy
- Easy installation
- Easy creation of a custom CUDA kernel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cupy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.