This is the Windows app named Cyberfox whose latest release can be downloaded as Cyberfox-52.9.1.en-US.win64-x86_64.intel.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cyberfox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DESCRIPTIONCyberfox is a Mozilla-based Internet browser designed to take advantage of 64-bit architecture but a 32-bit version is also available. The application provides a higher memory performance when navigating your favorite pages.
Compatible Windows Operating Systems:
Windows 7/7 SP1 OS x86|x64
Windows 8/8.x OS x86|x64
Windows 10 OS x86|x64
(Windows XP Unsupported, Windows Vista Unsupported)
Dedicated support forums.
Dedicated Contact Forms.
Transfer your profile from any Mozilla base browser.
See notifications for critical release information:
Tell us what you think and write a review.
Future direction of project https://8pecxstudios.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1756
- Comes in both x86 and x64
- Powered by Mozilla source code.
- Intel & Amd optimized versions available.
- Removed features (Telemetry, Healthreport, sponsored tiles And other components that collected information)
- Added new features built in.
- Uses its own profile system.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cyberfox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.