This is the Windows app named DAoC Log Parser to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Build_029.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DAoC Log Parser to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DAoC Log Parser to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A chat log parser for DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot, a game by Mythic Inc.), reporting combat stats and anything delved to the log (items, spells, etc.) to be viewed and saved as XML files suitable for use with other apps such as Loki and Kort's.
- Process logs for DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot by Mythic Inc.)
- Chat log parsing of melee and spell combat
- Output is in rich text and/or XHTML
- Add a Parses-out item delves into XML files suitable for Loki, Korts, etc.new feature
- Add Parses 1 or more files in sequencea new feature
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/daoclogparser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.