This is the Windows app named Dapar whose latest release can be downloaded as dapar-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dapar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Dapar is a universal parsing library written in C. It will interpret any grammar you give it in a BNF-like format, and constructs a matching expression tree for any given input. This makes developing a new parser for any language simple and reliable.
Includes an ABNF parser, EBNF parser, XML parser and algebraic math parser.
- Small and portable (all C code)
- Understands ASCII, Unicode, UTF-8, and UTF-32 input
- Automatic ambiguity detection and debugging
- Implements a superset of all common BNF features found in EBNF, ABNF and W3-BNF
- Example parser for ABNF: Augmented BNF for Syntax Specifications (RFC 5234)
- Example parser for EBNF: Extended BNF (ISO 14977)
- Example parser for mathematics (simple and algebraic)
- Example parser for XML 1.0 (Fifth Edition)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dapar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.