This is the Windows app named Database to CSV whose latest release can be downloaded as Database7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Database to CSV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Database to CSV
"Database to CSV" allows to back-up data from database(Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server) in the form of CSV files.
Each table data is stored in a separate CSV file.
It also allows to load data from CSV files into the database.
Program can be run from UI or from command line.
There's one more advanced feature which allows merging of data from CSV file to Database.
It is only available from command line.
(It will take foreign keys and unique keys into consideration and then try to insert data with minimum change as possible).
1) If tables do not exist, this program will not automatically create table while loading data from CSV.
- Supports Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL Database
- Supports migration of data between Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server Database with same table structure
- Supports storing/loading of large objects (CLOB, BLOB, LONGVARBINARY etc)
- Export entire database to csv files
- Database backup tool
- Database migration tool
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, Engineering
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/databasetocsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.