This is the Windows app named dataMAPPs whose latest release can be downloaded as dataMAPPs_3.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dataMAPPs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
dataMAPPs allows routine and efficient processing of data from immunogenicity studies applying the MAPPs peptidomics technology to detect potential MHCI- or MHC-II epitopes as presented by dendritic cells (DC).
It features quality control of the raw data, across-sample/across-donor normalization and visualization of results in a heatmap style (heatMAPPs). dataMAPPs' core is a generic R library that can be tailored to specific projects via dedicated control scripts which also allow reproducible recalculation of results.
Consult README file for installation and usage instructions. Further documentation is supplied in PDF format.
dataMAPPs is published under GPL license by a team of scientists working for Hoffmann-La Roche AG in Basel, Switzerland. The software is provided as is, to hopefully benefit other researchers.
Related Publication in the Journal of Proteome Research:
- import of peptidomics data (PEAKS output, but may be extended)
- extensive data QC and sample exclusion by user definable cutoffs
- dedicated 2-step normalization procedure for MAPPs data
- mapping peptides to target antibody/protein
- clustering peptide mapping positions into hotspot epitope regions
- visualization of mapping results as heatmaps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datamapps/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.