This is the Windows app named DB Browser for SQLite whose latest release can be downloaded as DBBrowserforSQLite3.12.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DB Browser for SQLite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DB Browser for SQLite
DB Browser for SQLite (DB4S) is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite. DB4S is for users and developers who want to create, search, and edit databases. DB4S uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and complicated SQL commands do not have to be learned. This program is not a visual shell for the sqlite command line tool, and does not require familiarity with SQL commands. It is a tool to be used by both developers and end users, and must remain as simple to use as possible in order to achieve these goals. Import and export records as text, import and export tables from/to CSV files, import and export databases from/to SQL dump files, issue SQL queries and inspect the results, examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application, plot simple graphs based on table or query data.
- Create and compact database files
- Create, define, modify and delete tables
- Create, define, and delete indexes
- Browse, edit, add, and delete records
- Import and export tables from/to CSV files
- Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/db-browser-for-sqlite.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.