This is the Windows app named NSBase whose latest release can be downloaded as nsbase-win64-V1.9.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NSBase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NSBase is a database management system.
NSBase use SQLite, Firefird, Interbase, MariaDB, Mysql, Postgresql, Sybase
It allows to quickly build complete database applications.
Its modern interface is simple and ergonomic. Its scripting in LUA makes it possible to dynamize your applications. It is a rapid development workshop (IDE / RAD) visual type (sqlite form generator).
It is a real alternative to MSAccess, kexi and other.
Import your database : Text files, MS Access (MDB File), SQLite and Kexi
Build your applications quickly, thanks to integrated wizards
It can create stand-alone applications without specific installation, it generates an exe file under windows quickly and easily (or the equivalent under linux)
- Can start NSBase from your usb stick
- Advanced reports : qrcodes ,barcodes, shapes, images...
- LUA Scripting
- Multi languages
- Importing databases : Text files, MS Access (MDB File), SQLite and Kexi
- Many wizards : action, chart, form, list...
- Multi plateforms : Windows and Linux
- Chart component
- Editor intellisense
- Standalone generation application
- Multi databases support SQLite, Firefird, Interbase, MariaDB, Mysql, Postgresql, Sybase
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nsbase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.