This is the Windows app named Deployer whose latest release can be downloaded as v7.0.0-beta.24.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Deployer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A deployment tool written in PHP with support for popular frameworks out of the box. Deployer is a cli tool for deployment of any PHP applications, including frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend Framework and many more. Main concept of Deployer is recipe, a php file containing tasks definitions. Recipe can require other recipes and extend/ override functionality. Also Deployer comes with bunch of ready to use recipes from community for Slack, etc. Deployer can be easily installed via composer or as phar archive. By default deployer keeps the last 5 releases, but you can increase this number by modifying the associated parameter. You may want to run some task before/after other tasks. Configuring that is really simple! Defining a host in Deployer is necessary to deploy your application. It can be a remote machine, a local machine or Amazon EC2 instances. Each host contains a hostname, a stage, one or more roles and configuration parameters.
- Simple setup process and a minimal learning curve
- Ready to use recipes for most frameworks
- Parallel execution without extensions
- Something went wrong? Rollback to the previous release
- Agentless, it’s just SSH
- Zero downtime deployments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/deployer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.