This is the Windows app named Destro Bunny to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as DestroBunnyInstaller.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Destro Bunny to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Destro Bunny to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Destro Bunny is a game made with Visual Studio's XNA 4.0 platform. It uses MySql databases for user verification and a tcp network for server client networking for multiplayer.
The game is about a bunny who is tired of being kicked out of the local gardens by other animals. Luckily, he is an evil genius bunny who develops a gravity-like device to grab the carrots in the gardens and use them for his benefit. He uses them to kill the other enemies and to defend from enemy projectiles. If he grabs too many carrots the field overloads and kills him.
- 48 levels of solo play for full user
- Networked multiplayer
- Full test / cheat console access
- Public leaderboards
- Map creator with local saving options
- Resolution options
- Multiplayer leaderboards
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/destrobunnybeta/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.