This is the Windows app named Detectron2 whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Detectron2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Detectron2 is Facebook AI Research's next generation software system that implements state-of-the-art object detection algorithms. It is a ground-up rewrite of the previous version, Detectron, and it originates from maskrcnn-benchmark. It is powered by the PyTorch deep learning framework. Includes more features such as panoptic segmentation, Densepose, Cascade R-CNN, rotated bounding boxes, PointRend, DeepLab, etc. Can be used as a library to support different projects on top of it. We'll open source more research projects in this way. It trains much faster. Models can be exported to TorchScript format or Caffe2 format for deployment. With a new, more modular design, Detectron2 is flexible and extensible, and able to provide fast training on single or multiple GPU servers. Detectron2 includes high-quality implementations of state-of-the-art object detection.
- Modular, extensible design
- Allows users to plug custom module implementations
- Faster R-CNN, Mask R-CNN, RetinaNet, and DensePose models
- Synchronous Batch Norm and support for new datasets
- Supports object detection with boxes and instance segmentation masks
- Supports semantic segmentation and panoptic segmentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/detectron2.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.