This is the Windows app named dktools - Dirk Krauses tools whose latest release can be downloaded as dktools-win64-4.33.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dktools - Dirk Krauses tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
dktools - Dirk Krauses tools
GUI and command line tools for advanced users and administrators:
wxdkdraw - Minimalistic drawing application for use with LaTeX,
wxd2lat - Convert wxdkdraw files to LaTeX,
bmpp - Convert PNG/JPEG/TIFF/NetPBM to (E)PS or PDF,
fig2lat - Convert XFig files to LaTeX,
htmlbook - publish HTML like a book,
dkct - C debugging and tracing preprocessor,
itadmin - manage your IT using a MySQL/MariaDB database,
dk-fic - file integrity checker,
dk-ls - list files, output column order is configurable,
dk-cat, dk-sort, dk-lines - text tools for *x and Windows,
dk-send, dk-recv - transmit data stream,
dk-t2h, dk-t2l - text to HTML or LaTeX conversion.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dktools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.