This is the Windows app named dnd kit whose latest release can be downloaded as @email@example.com. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dnd kit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Use hooks to turn your components into draggable elements and droppable areas with just a few lines of code. Control every aspect of how your draggable and droppable components should behave. Exposes hooks such as use draggable and undroppable, and won't require you to re-architect your app or create additional wrapper DOM nodes. Customizable collision detection algorithms, multiple activators, draggable overlay, drag handles, auto-scrolling, constraints, and so much more. Lists, Grids, multiple containers, nested contexts, variable-sized items, virtualized lists, 2D Games, and more. The core of the library weighs around 10kb minified and has no external dependencies. It's built around built-in React state management and context, which keeps the library lean. Customize every detail: animations, transitions, behaviours, styles. Build your own sensors, collision detection algorithms, customize key bindings and so much more.
- Lightweight, performant, accessible
- Extensible drag & drop toolkit for React
- A modular toolkit for building drag & drop interfaces
- Keyboard support
- Sensible default aria attributes
- Built with performance in mind in order to support silky smooth animations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dnd-kit.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.