This is the Windows app named Docear whose latest release can be downloaded as !!!___download_the_latest_releases_only_from_www.docear.org___!!!.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Docear with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Docear (pronounced dog-ear) is what we call an “academic literature suite”. It integrates everything you need to search, organize and create academic literature in a single application: a digital library, reference manager, PDF and file manager, note taking and mind mapping. And the best: Docear works seemlessly with many existing tools like Mendeley, Microsoft Word, and Foxit Reader.
Docear is free and open source, based on Freeplane, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Technology and developed by scientists from around the world, among others from OvGU, and the University of California, Berkeley.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/docear/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.