This is the Windows app named TSP Solver and Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as tspsg-0.1.4.170-beta2-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named TSP Solver and Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
TSP Solver and Generator
TSPSG is intended to generate and solve Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP) tasks. It uses Branch and Bound method for solving. An input is a number of cities and a matrix of city-to-city travel prices. The matrix can be populated with random values in a given range (useful for generating tasks). The result is an optimal route, its price, step-by-step matrices of solving and solving graph. The task can be saved in internal binary format and opened later. The result can be printed or saved as PDF, HTML, or ODF.
TSPSG may be useful for teachers to generate test tasks or just for regular users to solve TSPs. Also, it may be used as an example of using Branch and Bound method to solve a particular task.
- Solving of Travelling Salesman Problem tasks with up to 50 cities
- Generation of the solution graph
- Creation of random Travelling Salesman Problem tasks
- Printing and saving solution results to PDF, HTML and ODF
Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tspsg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.