This is the Windows app named Dolphin DVR Player whose latest release can be downloaded as Dolphin-DVR-Player-V2.0.3-Setup.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Dolphin DVR Player with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Dolphin DVR Player
Dolphin DVR Player is one very easy-to-use powerful but totally free player for DVR videos, NVR Videos, HVR videos and CCTV videos.
Dolphin DVR Player is one professional H.264/H.265 video player and can play all H.264/H.265 video files smoothly.
Dolphin DVR Player is also one NVR, HVR and CCTV video player, only if the video coding is H.264 or H265, the Dolphin DVR Player can detect the video coding type automatically.
- Auto Video coding detection;
- Adding videos from the same directory to play list automatically by setting;
- If something wrong with the video encapsulation from the cameras to HDDs or SD cards, most players in the market cannot play this kind of videos at all or just get blurred screens but Dolphin DVR player could handle them automatically and properly and play them normally;
- When trying to access and get the surveillance videos by analyzing the file systems, part of the video files could be overwritten, most players in the market cannot play these video files at all but Dolphin DVR player can handle these video files properly and play the non-overwritten video files normally.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dolphin-dvr-player/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.