This is the Windows app named Double Fractal with 3D Prototype whose latest release can be downloaded as fractal.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Double Fractal with 3D Prototype with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Double Fractal with 3D Prototype
Double Fractal was first created in the 90s and was the result of a passion for fractals and fractal math. Since then, it has grown including many unique fractals invented by its author. Some fractals were found by chance in 2001 when functions used for artificial intelligence were plotted as fractals. These new fractals were called JP Random Sets.
The brilliant environment Lazarus allowed Double Fractal to be ported from Delphi and now Double Fractal can be run on Windows, Linux and MAC OS X.
Fractals are infinite complex images defined by a finite definition. We find in fractals a model to understand many different sciences such as economy, health and weather. Many scientists love fractals.
Double Fractal is a program that creates fast and easily high complex images. No specific knowledge is needed to use this program, it is a program that can be run just for fun.
Please enjoy the better than ever Double Fractal 3 with its brand new 3D JP1 Set prototype.
- Fractal Generator
- Export to Pov-Ray so high quality 3D images can be created
- Built with Lazarus - check SVN code
- Never seen before fractal sets
- Fly realtime inside of a JP Set 3D Fractal Universe
- Prototypes with amazing 3D structures
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
Pascal, Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doublefractal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.