This is the Windows app named Doxing Assistant whose latest release can be downloaded as doxingtoolv3.1.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Doxing Assistant with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A tool I designed with tkinter and python 2.6.5 which uses a notebook.py module which can be found here, http://www.multiupload.com/DC5GOKE8T7, and I will be uploading it to the same area as my tool. I'm running out of room to describe it now, enjoy
- Can save information on individuals in a easy to read format.
- Can search certain search engines ( google and pipl ) for keywords.
- Also generates custom password script with variables you select.
- Very useful for data miners.
- Depending on the email provided, displays security questions for that provider.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/doxingassistant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.