This is the Windows app named DreamStudio by Volocian Studios whose latest release can be downloaded as DreamStudioREADME.md. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DreamStudio by Volocian Studios with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DreamStudio by Volocian Studios
Volocian believes first and foremost that financial status shouldn’t be a barrier to entry in multimedia content creation. Whether you want to design a product or website, record a band, remix a song, or produce a feature length movie with professional post production graphics and effects, Volocian™ wants to help, even if you’re using borrowed hardware with no previous experience. We provide affordable products and services for any budget, including cost-free solutions for education and demo purposes, while everything we do is designed with ease of use and flexibility in mind, to suit everyone from novice hobbyists to expert professionals.
Wherever possible, Volocian™ relies on free, open source, and cross-platform software to prevent vendor lock-in, planned obsolescence, and software as a service licensing. While we remain pragmatic about the use of proprietary software, as we’re aware of the feature limitations of some open source solutions, free solutions are preferred.
- Open Source
- Photography Workflow
- Photo Editor
- Photo Retouching
- Graphic Design Workflow
- Vector Graphics Creation and Editing
- Digital Painting
- Graphic Editor
- Audio Production Workflow
- Software Synthesizers
- Drum Machines
- Multitrack Audio Recording, Editing, and Mixing
- Audio Effects
- Video Production Workflow
- Video Editor
- 3D Modeling
- CGI Video Effects
- Physical Mastering
- Print Layout
- Desktop Publishing
- Publishing for the Web
- Format Converter
Non-Profit Organizations, Education, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X), wxWidgets, Qt, GTK+, Tk, FLTK, Carbon (Mac OS X), Windows Aero
Python, C++, C
Celeum Technology designs open source software, embedded Linux hardware, and service solutions for businesses and consumers.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dreamstudio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.